Supply Chain, beyond traditional industrial logistics
The supply chain system complements traditional industrial logistics, allowing to:
- have an overview and an integrated vision of the material flow throughout the company;
- be able to extend the control beyond the company environment (customers, suppliers, logistics and production systems);
- provide a 360°optimization of the “logistics” problems management;
- improve the performance of the single activities present in the chain;
- react promptly to market requirements and variations;
- offer diversified services/performances to complete the production cycle.
Supply chain management or distribution chain management involves different activities connected to company logistics. The main objective is the control and the improvement of the performance effectiveness, including the strategic coordination of the different distribution chain members.
Logistics operations consist in the planning of processes, in the organization and management of activities aimed at optimizing the material flow, handling and making available the relevant information, necessarily involving the companies managing the activities at the beginning and at the end of the processes, producing value in terms of products and services to the final consumer.
The distribution chain presents different values of complexity. A simple and direct distribution chain consists in a company/supplier or company/customer direct link.
All Service is able to grant all the activities connected to the packaging and shipping preliminary operations:
We are able to coordinate, integrate and monitor the operations, mapping the processes and highlighting the flows to reduce the material handling costs.